Self Portrait in colour




This one is called Self Portrait in colour.  This was much harder to do compared to the self portrait in gray, but it was more fun in comparison. Not the biggest fan of coloring but getting to color and create a background was fun to do. I was also able to fix any mistakes I made in the self portrait in gray. The owl was a bit difficult but I like how it turned out. I like nature and also used to do one color drawings so making the forest  background was probably  my favorite part of the whole thing.  Putting color on my jacket and stuff was a bit hard, but I had fun fixing my hair and adding highlights and stuff to it. Overall, I really like how it turned out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gestalt on Grid Shafa Hawladar

Portrait In Type Shafa Hawladar

Breaking the Grid Shafa Hawladar