Block Set Type Shafa Hawladar

 

















First time looking at Adobe InDesign, it seemed to be pretty complicated and all as  everything seemed a bit technical and too perfect. But messing with the types and all help take away that feeling, and I started to feel a bit more comfortable using it. Changing the font sizes and pressing random stuff trying to see how the program works was quite fun. Trying to make the spacing to be exact was a bit hard but eventually I got the hang of it. While doing the Block set type assignment, it was pretty simple to do, and learning a bunch of new keyboard shortcuts was interesting. It was mostly trying to make everything exact that was a little difficult, but I think it turned out alright. Choosing the fonts was also pretty easy, though I wasn't sure what Courier was so I had to look it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gestalt on Grid Shafa Hawladar

Portrait In Type Shafa Hawladar

Breaking the Grid Shafa Hawladar