Gestalt Letters Shafa Hawladar


This one is Similarity. After looking at examples and stuff on what similarity was like I immediately thought of using M and W for it as they both look the same except it's flipped. At first, it was only meant to be 8 big M and Ws reflected but later changed it up and made some more versions. The line color being different from the font color was done by accident when trying to change the colors but then I thought the idea of same color background/font and different color line would be cool so I ended up changing the 2nd and 3rd row. I think it turned out to be ok, though there's still some stuff that needs fixing.
This one is Continuity. It was actually not that difficult to make, and while looking for examples of continuity, I decided to do an O chain, I think the O chain spiral is pretty simple looking and fun to do, and it seems to turn out fine.
This one is Proximity. Proximity was much more difficult compared to the other ones in my opinion. I didn't have a clue on what I was going to do for this one. After some time looking, I decided to make the whole background a bunch of Ss and make a bridge using As and Is as that was the first thing that came to mind.
This one is Closure. This one was actually much easier than the other ones as closure was just letting your mind fill what's missing so just adding a couple of things is all it takes. I had some doubts on the O but then later decided to leave it like that, I think it turned out alright.
This one is Figure Ground. This one was probably the 2nd hardest one to make, but since it was the final one I made, and since  I had gotten a bit more of an idea on what tools can do what, I was able to make it  quicker than expected. It seems to be a little plain, but I think it turned out ok.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gestalt on Grid Shafa Hawladar

Portrait In Type Shafa Hawladar

Breaking the Grid Shafa Hawladar