InDesign Thoughts Shafa Hawladar

Five things that I did with the program last spring were: 

At the beginning of the year, I made a list of  5 things that I wanted to complete this year, like getting good grades, finishing stuff that I was unable to   complete last year, my drawings and more.

I went to the Metropolitan Museum  of Art and  took some pictures of different artifacts, and described everything that I saw in the blog. There were so many cool things that I couldn't choose which one I liked best. The lion statue and pottery shown below are some  of the many artifacts I saw in the museum.

After describing the artifacts and everything else that we saw in the museum, we had to write a 300 word reflection on all that we saw in the museum.

In another one of the assignments, we had to pick 3 letters and any random word and then trace them out with different type fonts that we have and  talk about the process of how we did it in the blog.

 In another assignment, we had to choose 3 letters only and draw them however we wanted(ex: Big, small, sideways, etc.) Similar to what we did in the previous assignment but without the word. We also had to describe how we did it as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gestalt on Grid Shafa Hawladar

Portrait In Type Shafa Hawladar

Breaking the Grid Shafa Hawladar