Self Portrait in gray


This  one  is  called  self  portrait  in  gray. For this one, we had to make a self portrait of ourselves by using a photo we took and turning it gray. We had to use the pen tool to trace over the shapes and  try to make it look like the picture. The most difficult part to do was  probably the  other eye. While trying to trace it, the eye and the shadow had the same shade and looked like it was merged together. Tracing it along with the hair took a while, as every time I tried to make a new object, it wouldn't let me close it if it was too close to another line so I had to do a lot of undoing.  Also, having to match the shades with the picture took a while since the eyedropper tool didn't work for some reason, but other than that, I think it ended up fine. The  background and jacket were much easier to do in comparison, I probably should have went from lightest to darkest but I ended up doing it darkest to lightest. Although the hair and background color look a bit similar it think it went well.  At the end, I think it ended up to be alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gestalt on Grid Shafa Hawladar

Portrait In Type Shafa Hawladar

Breaking the Grid Shafa Hawladar